Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Re: Minutes Dec 8, 2017 BOD meeting

Thank you all for your concern for my Mom.  She seems to be very happy that I am there also!  She remains in the hospital as of today but it looks like she may be moving to a Skilled Nursing Facility very soon. I appreciate all the work you are all doing to keep the train on the tracks and I look forward to being back in LaPaz on January 14th.  Thanks again and Merry Christmas to you all!  Kris

In a message dated 12/13/2017 7:13:25 AM Pacific Standard Time, mosscda@gmail.com writes:

Hello,

 Here are the minutes from our last meeting. Let me know if they need tweaking in any way.

Board, please check the action list for what you agreed to do. Today I will check locally for lock outs for valves.

Tony, Please note that there are number of items promised this week.
In particular the Board would like action on the Attorney Letter and The Annual Meeting Minutes.

Kris, We are concerned about your mother's recovery.  How is she?
We are glad you are there by her side.

Merry Christmas,

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment