Monday, August 7, 2017

Re: Gray Panther meeting Thursday August 10 Hayden Library

Hello,
 
I appreciate being on the mailing list.  Unfortunately I have to miss again as I will just be coming back Thursday evening from a statewide meeting of Idaho AAA's and the Idaho Commission on Aging.  When I am able to attend a meeting will be glad to share some of the national perspective that I picked up a our national AAA meeting last week in Savannah.  One of the key themes was definitely the need for advocacy. 
 
"That's what tiggers do best!" 
Dan

Hello,
Our next Gray Panther meeting is this Thursday at HL Library at 6 pm.
I was not able to attend the last meeting, but these are some items for the agenda. If you would like to add others just let me know.
    Collect money to build our account toward the $100 level. Tom paid that for us and we can work toward paying him back.
    Decide on local action. We had discussed efforts to increase registration/turnout. 

It should not be along meeting. I think the building is air conditioned so plan to be cool and be there, not square.😉
Steve M

No comments:

Post a Comment